Important Points to note:
1. Article or Research Papers must be preceeded with abstracts writen in English within 250 words.
2. The paper should contain minimum 2500 words.
3. There should be atleast 5 well-choosen key words in English.
4. For Bibliography, Scholars of Humanities may follow MLA format and APA format by the Social Science Scholars.
5. Editors reserve the right to make correction or changes, if s/he perceives it necessary for publication.
6. Paper would be accepted only after consent of the reviewer/s.
7. Supported Language: Bengali & English (For Bengali Articles please follow Avro Keyboard.)
The journal 'IRJHSS' is devoted to the publication of original works viz Research papers, Book Reviews, Article Reviews, Literary Works in the subject of Bengali, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Hindi, Fine Arts, Finance, Visual Arts, Management, Pol. Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Sociology, Criminology, Anthropology, Business Studies, Communication studies, Corporate Governance, Cross Cultural studies, Demography, Development studies, Ethics, Geography, History, Industrial relations, Information science, International Relations, Law, Linguistics, Library science, Media Studies, Methodology, Population Studies, Psychology, Public administration, Social Welfare, Literature, Paralegal, Performing arts (Music/Theatre/Dance), Religious Studies, Women studies.
The submission of aforesaid works to this journal implies that neither it has been published elsewhere previously nor is under communication for publication.
1. Submission of Articles- Authors/Researchers/Writers interested in submitting their papers to the Journal should either send Online or sent their CD to The Editor-in-Chief, IRJHSS, Scholar Publications, Karimganj, Assam, India-788711. in English (MS word font- Times New Roman, Font size-12) or Bengali (Avro, Font size-12). The papers can only be written in two languages - English & Bengali.
i)Title- Should be brief and informative.
ii)Authors Name- Name must be followed by Designation, Postal Address including E-mail ID and Phone Number.
iii)Abstract- All Abstract should be in English and not more than 200 words.
iv)Notes and References- Follow the latest style.
2. Plagiarism- In case of detection of plagiarism Authors himself/herself will be solely responsible.
3. Publication- The Publication of the Articles/Write-up will be only after the recommendation of the Editorial Board.
The review process involves a tripartite co-ordination involving the Chief Editor, Section Editors and Subject Experts (Reviewers) from different institutions and organizations. Each of these personnel has a distinct role to play in the review process. A paper has to pass through all of the above cited three phases for publication. In short, a paper is published only after attaining due recommendation of the Chief Editor, Section Editor/s and the concerned Subject Expert who has Reviewed the paper
Information regarding the selection or rejection of articles/papers will be only through Email. The journal shall publish the articles/papers only after completion of the formalities mentioned in selection letter. The journal will also not take the resposibility of returning the rejected articles.
After acceptence and completion of formalities regarding publication, the journal will have the right to make amendments (if needed) in the articles/papers to suit the requirement of the journal.
N.B.: Papers will be accepted only when accompanied with abstract (to be written in English only). Submission of papers without abstract (in English) or mere submission of an abstract without the paper attached alongwith would lead to non-acceptance of the same.
Journal Indexed in: Citefactor, JIFACTOR
• The authors should note that there is no submission fee; however, there is a reasonable publication fee for each accepted article to meet the cost of manuscript handling, typesetting, office cum admin expenses, web-hosting charges, up-loading charges, internet expenses, website update and maintenance, electronic archiving and other recurring expenses. The publication fee is obligatory for publication.
• Indian Authors: The publication fee for single author per accepted paper is Rs. 1000.00 and Rs. 1400.00 for multiple authors.
• Foreign Authors: The publication fee of accepted paper is $25 for single authored paper and $30 for multiple authored papers
• Print copy: Print Copy of the issue can be supplied on payment of Rs. 400.00 per copy. Annual subscription for print copy is Rs. 2000.00 per Volume (inclusive of postal charges within India)
Single print copy (Inclusive Postal Charge) can be supplied outside india on payment of 35$ per copy.
This Publication fees are applicable for all of our Journal.